ID #: 789391
Property Type: Townhouse
Approx. Size: 3,460 SqFt
Voyeur Real Estate has been retained as the exclusive broker for the sale of the townhouse development site at 23-43 19th Street, overlooking the 'Central Park of Queens', Astoria Park, in beautiful Astoria, Curbed NY's 2017 winner for Neighborhood of the Year! Positioned at the center of the park with views of the East River waterfront, Astoria Park is undergoing a $30mm renovation plan that, when completed, will make this park the premier park space in Queens.
The existing property is a 1,620 square foot, two-story attached house, significantly underbuilt, containing 2 residential units, currently consisting of one (1) one-bedroom apartment and one (1) two-bedroom apartment. Situated on a 20' x 100' lot, with R5B zoning, this site can be developed as-of-right into a 3,460 gross square foot state-of-the-art single-family townhouse unrivaled anywhere in New York City!
**Sale will include:
DOB APPROVED PLANS!!
ALL SMART HOME SPECS
Located directly across the street from Astoria Park, this is a once-in-a-lifetime opportunity for a homebuyer to create their dream home and have it all:
LOCATION, PROTECTED PARK, RIVER & BRIDGE VIEWS, DEEDED PARKING, SMART HOME FINISHES, & A RELAXED LIFESTYLE
3,460 GROSS SQ FT
2,000 SQ FT LOT
2 PARKING SPACES
5 OUTDOOR SPACES
1 OUTDOOR KITCHEN
**Includes DOB approved plans, specs, survey, and fully entitled
- Potential 4-story, 4-5 bedroom, 41/2 bathroom development
- Prime development site on 'the Central Park of Queens' centered in the middle of Astoria Park with PROTECTED VIEWS & Two Parking Spaces
- Tax class 1
- Building will be delivered vacant
- Minimal demolition necessary based on existing structure
- Opportunity to create private outdoor space on every floor and full roof deck
- Opportunity to develop world-class smart home with AAA location
- Once-in-a-lifetime opportunity to create the dream home for the 21st century in NYC
- Close proximity to Grand Central Parkway, BQE, Triborough & Queensboro Bridges, & Midtown Tunnel | 15-minute subway ride into Manhattan | 9 blocks to N-W trains at both Astoria Blvd and Ditmars Blvd | Close proximity to LaGuardia Airport
- 15-minute subway ride into Midtown Manhattan
- Located within highly residential Astoria neighborhood
- Adjacent to Astoria Park; Close to Bohemian Beer Garden & Taverna Kyclades
- Multiple Citi Bike locations within two block radius
- Located 0.7 miles from newly opened $150mm Mount Sinai Hospital Queens
An A+ location at a fraction of the cost of both Manhattan and Brooklyn, this property provides a once-in-a-lifetime opportunity to create a state-of-the-art dream home for the 21st century, or as either a condominium development or multi-family investment property.
Call or email Jeff Harris for an investment setup (we.tl/mjlKPlkdC6) or additional information.